Our edgescan managed penetration testing service, today announced it has been selected as a Finalist for Red Herring's Top 100 Europe award, a prestigious list honoring the year’s most promising private technology ventures from the European business region.
The Red Herring editorial team selected the most innovative companies from a pool of hundreds from across Europe. The nominees are evaluated on 20 main quantitative and qualitative criterion: they include disruptive impact, market footprint, proof of concept, financial performance, technology innovation, social value, quality of management, execution of strategy, and integration into their respective industries.
This unique assessment of potential is complemented by a review of the actual track record and standing of a company, which allows Red Herring to see past the “buzz” and make the list a valuable instrument for discovering and advocating the greatest business opportunities in the industry.
Being a Red Herring Europe Top 100 finalist has verified to us that our solution is being viewed as a strong contender in the vulnerability management marketplace and solves a very common issue in a unique and robust way
"This year was rewarding, beyond all expectations" said Alex Vieux, publisher and CEO of Red Herring. "There are many great companies producing really innovative and amazing products in Europe. We had a very difficult time narrowing the pool and selecting the finalists. BCC Risk Advisory shows great promise and therefore deserves to be among the finalists. Now we’re faced with the difficult task of selecting the Top 100 winners of Red Herring Europe. We know that the 2015 crop will grow into some amazing companies that are sure to make an impact."
edgescan v3.0 - soon to GoLive:
- Better integration of third-party tools and products – an API (application program interface) extension allows users to integrate with JSON, XML, AVDL and CSV.
- An API which now allows for integration with third-party GRC, bug tracking, and is supported by a rich query language and customisable metrics.
- Configurable vulnerability alerting – users can set up and receive alerts via email and SMS to keep up-to-date with vulnerability scans. In addition, so-called asset delta alerts inform customers whether servers are down, newly introduced, if a port or system has been enabled without knowledge or if a vulnerable system/service is exposed to the Internet.
- Improvements in scheduling – users benefit from an improved visibility into defined vulnerability testing schedules and a calendar control that displays schedules.
- Multifactor Auth (MFA) is available for all users
- Better user experience – a new dashboard user interface facilitates dynamic graphing and visualization as well as “one-click” image capture for reporting
v3.0 Administration Dashboard: to be deployed as "edgescan Lite" in 2015
More about edgescan on